The address if using GPS is 17161 Beaton RD SE, Monroe 98272.
From I-5 Everett / Bellingham area take Hwy 2 Exit 194 towards Snohomish/Wenatchee
- Take a right at Fryelands exit (15 miles)
- A few blocks down on your left will be the YMCA take a left on Tye Street
- Go a few blocks and take a right on 169SE street
- One block down take the first left which is Beaton Road
- A few buildings down on the Left look for a white building with a white/red front awning that says "Research Intl" Take a left into the parking lot.
- Please park on the side of the building. The track is setup in the front area of the parking lot.
- Take the Monroe W Main exit (15miles). Follow the turn about around towards Monroe W Main and head under the bridge.
- Go a few blocks and at the 76 Gas station take a right on to Fryelands Blvd.
- You will go through two stop lights and then you will take a right on 146Th street. You will see a small strip mall on right with a Veterinary, Burger, Coffee, and Teriyaki right before 146th street.
- Follow that road about two blocks and take a right on Beaton Road. On your left a couple buildings down you will see Fasttrax Northwest setup. The building is white with a red and white awning on the front.
Like most outdoor programs we are being allowed the use of a business parking lot during the weekends. If you have any questions about the directions or anything else you can email me at email@example.com or use the contact link. Thanks!